Monday 1 October 2012

[♡♡Letter][From. Alice] Our beloved Hello Cupid whom we always be grateful to♥

Date: 1/8/1012



Our beloved Hello Cupid whom we always be grateful to ♥
I'm Alice who writes a post after a long time. Heart bbyong bbyong~♥♥
I'm curious whether you fight well with the heat wave or not hehe
Alice who cannot stand the heat, recently is sickened by the heat.
Thanks to the fans who always come to support us when there is public broadcast even in hot weather
It became big strength for Hello Venus and I.
I thought that no one would come to Gapyeong today...
When I saw you sweat and wait for us, I'm grateful and felt sorry at the same time... T.T
I think today was a precious day to once again realize the love and gratitude of our fans
Thank you so much and I really love you...Hehe
Loveable Hello Cupid!!!
Today also Hello Venus works hard in practice room to reward you with a good stage~!!!
We're especially work mkre harder today!!! We sweat. ^^

You're sad because you can see us often nowadays right?
Nevertheless today <Weekly Idol> together with NUEST will be on air ^^
I went to practice oom and  monitor it ...
But I have an ominous feeling that Hyun Sook sunbaenim impersonation will follow me forever...
I hope Hello Cupid will have a big smile after watching Weekly Idol
Personally, it was fun... Ahahahahahaha...

We want to show you a stage that's getting more and more lovable.
We're practicing with joy even in hot weather
So even though you're hot,
I would like you to cheer up and spend the day with a cheerful face^^
It's said that smiling is good for your health hehe

Our Hello Cupid who are lovely and we always be grateful to~
Alice will write until here and I will go to practice. I love you. Shy ♥

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)