Wednesday 7 November 2012

[♡♡Letter][From. Alice] Energy, rise up yap yap

Date: 7/11/2012

Hello. I'm Alice hehe
The reason I came,...Tomorrow is the long-awaited CSAT!!!!!Dudung
The year Alice has sat for CSAT...It's already... 1...2...3... It's distant.....ehem

There would be a lot of test-takers among our Hello Cupid...
For Cupids who were stressed, I remember I told you not to be stressed
However...I'm worried too
In fact, I don't think the CSAT is important,
However it's an important day in life for some of you, so I think you'll be stressed ...

Don't be nervous and if you do just like what you prepared, you'll see the answer
Even if I don't see the answer, don't be flustered and start solving from easy question!
It is already past the end of CSAT...
Don't think and don't forget to enjoy playing
Hehe
See you after CSAT end



0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)