Sunday 4 January 2015

[♡♡Letter][From. Lime] Hello Cupid...the love....

Date: 4/1/2015

Hello Cupid  THE LOVE...

It's too short..
You want to meet and have a talk right?

You ask a lot of questions and check up on us
I'm really grateful and I'm sorry for those I didn't answer their questions..
It's because when I click back, the page goes over..
Indeed Hello Cupid is fast ㅋㅋㅋ

Just by standing next to me
It's a great strength.
I really cherish and love you a lot
Take this opportunity often.

And

January 5, Wiggle Wiggle
Music release

You know right????????????????????????
Ok????????
You know??????????
It's a really good song
As I practice, I listen to it thousands time
But inside the car, I plug earphones and listen to it

It is really exciting ㅋㅋ
It's not that I'm the only one excited ㅋㅋ

I talk too long
Anyway I love you..
I love you

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)