Sunday 19 January 2014

[♡♡Letter][From. Lime] !!!!!!!!!!!Thank you so much. I love you so so so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: 19/1/2014

Happy Lime birthday!! ☆
Everyone~ thank you for the fan letter, letter and gift 
Thank you so much for celebrating my 22nd birthday
Indeed Hello Cupid is the best!! You're precious♥

It's a very happy day.
Is it the day that I can be so happy?
This morning I said thank you to my parents for giving birth to me,
I also ate delicious seaweed soup made by my mother!
Last year I had schedule so I could not stay with my family
But this time my beloved family gathers to eat dinner and I was really happy!
And!! Even though we cannot meet ㅜㅜ our Hello Cupid's heart also~
You know you're in my heart right??

Thank you so much to everyone for celebrating Lime's birthday today!
You'll be blessed~~~I love you bbyong!

p.s Tomorrow I will show the letter received from the members><
I'll see you also tomorrow together with the members!


↑ Apply red lipstick and u~~chu!
Am I sexy? +ㅁ+



↑I took the picture because the scenery is really good ><
Is it cool just to see?ㅎ


↑I tried to take picture alone in hostel,,ha,,ha,,ㅋㅋ


↑Brown eyes are the point! ㅎㅎ

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)