Sunday 19 January 2014

[♡♡Letter][From. Lime] !!!!!!!!!!! Wow it's Lime birthday !!! 119 !!!!!!!!!

Date: 19/1/2014

12 o' clock on the dot☆
January 19, 2014!! The second Lime birthday after debuting!
Wow!! It's my birthday ㅠㅠ
I posted this first~


surprise~~~You were surprised, right?
Actually, I grab the laptop
In fact, do you know how long it took to grab a laptop and wait for twelve o'clock?
Last year we sang birthday celebration in Suwon..ㅠ Celebrate my birthday together...
But this time, it's regretful we cannot do it...ㅠㅠ
Last year, we sang happy birthday song in Suwon..ㅠ We celebrated my birthday together...
It's a bit sad we cannot do it this time...ㅠㅠ
So!! For those who are sad
I'll upload few surprise unreleased picture><
It's Lime! Hyelim's gift for Hello Cupid whom I always am grateful to☆
I'll greet you again later so please look forward~bbyong^^
Happy Lime Day♥


↑I took a lot of selca during CF shooting
I attached it here><For your wallpaper...ㅋ☞☜


↑ This is December 31, 2013 last day
Year-end party with my family><
It's been a while together with Kkumi ☆

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)