Saturday 14 February 2015

[♡♡Letter][From. Alice][V] The way for main character to always appear at the last time

Date: 14/2/2015



Hello our Hello Cupid who are like mine but not heart bbyong bbyong
Last time while doing event for 1000 days commemoration, I treated my friends who are in the same group the way I normally do
On the other hand I'm sorry because you look at what I say and looking at what is said to be surprising
However I want to love everyone with the same heart without misunderstanding, so there are many times when I can not express myself unintentionally
As I'm concentrating on the stage or on broadcast, so there are many times when I cannot care ...
Moreover I'm shy to express it decisively, I think I felt that way when I could not express it.
Nevertheless I tried to communicate a lot during this activity and I hope my heart will be delivered a little bit
Since when it is, as the time goes by, I felt that the relationship between Hello Cupid and Hello Venus became harden (proud)☺?
Thank you sp much for this time. We will cheer up so that you don't have to wait long and we can meet quickly so please wait a moment!
And today is Valentine Day. The duration that I didn't celebrate Valentine day is already... Ehem! It's long time
It's Valentine Day, so I'm curious of what Hello Cupid is doing
There may be someone who is with friend, there may be someone who plays with their friends and there may be someone who is alone
I think Valentine Day is a good day to show your heart to acquintance or family member whom you appreciated rather than giving it to friend.
Especially if you're shy like me, I wonder if today will be more shy to show appreciation on a day like this
So Today I bought a lot of chocolate to give to those who I appreciated!
The weather suddenly became chilly recently. The wind slap my cheeks when it blows....It's hurt...(ㅋㅋㅋ)
When you go out, wear warm clothes! It's new year holiday soon, so happy new year (Of I do New Year's bow now, will you give me gift money...?ㅋㅋㅋ)

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)