Saturday 14 February 2015

[♡♡Letter][From. Nara] Kkyu it's Nara

Date: 14/2/2015

Hello. I'm Hello Venus Nara~
It's already February 2015

I can not believe that we start our promotion after a long time and the Sticky Sticky performance together with Yeoreum and Seoyoung has already passed for months.
And even the continued Wiggle Wiggle promotion, I think that this activity will be the most memorable since there have been many changes for us and for our fans as well.

I was so happy to see these faces again, which I really wonder if I can see again and which I really wanted to see.
It was also the time when I was able to carry out activities with greater responsibility for such joy.

Your appearance who always came to support us, give us thumbs up, tell us we have done a good job and tell us we have worked hard....

If I think about it now, my heart is full.

I am now on vacation with my family at home after the activity.
It was really cold right? Always be careful of your health and I hope you will have a harmonious time together with your family during the New Year holidays~
We'll recharge and run diligently to show a better stage and a better appearance
After wait for a while, I hope we will be together again~

Sweet Valentine's Day is coming soon ^^
Would you give chocolate to your lover,  father or friends?
I also want to give the chocolate I made to my father~~

I wish you a happy and sweet Valentine's Day with your lover, family and friends@.@
Good bye everyone~


0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)