Sunday 11 October 2015

[♡♡Letter][From. Seoyoung][V] ㅋㅋㅋI'm not crazy!It is because I'm excited....hi

Date: 11/10/2015

In the practice room with Al unnie and Lime unnie...kekekekekekekekek
During practicing, Lime unnie told me that the video can be divided to 4 parts....Wow...New world....So today for Twitter..and our Hello Cupid
Video.....hohohohoho
Interesting.....Keke..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI think I'm addicted for a while....
The video can be fresh like this!!!

Today I practiced and went to watch movie Pan! with Al unnieㅋㅋ
It's so cold...I can felt.....ah now it's winter!
Wear your clothes warmly before going outㅠ

Breath also come out...Whew..It will be really a matter of time to catch cold!
Everyone always careful not to catch cold! Don't forget!

Please just....enjoyed watching....this video....
It's because I'm excited....haha...absolutely!I'm not crazy! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I love you my love Hello Cupid!
Today also good night
Let's do well tomorrow?!
Make sure to put your blanket and close your window!!
Bye~~~~~~~Good night!!


0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)