Sunday 4 October 2015

[♡♡Letter][From. Seoyoung][V] In practice room....Hello?Bye bye?

Date: 4/10/2015

Out of sudden....I reveal~~~our practice room!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I write ♡♡Letter at this late time...I'm sorry!
However...I really miss youㅠㅠㅠYou understand right?

How did you spend your day today??
How are you going to spend tomorrow??
I'm curious~~for all of themㅋㅋㅋHihi

Everyone!!
Wear clothes warmly before going out!!
Catching cold is a no no no no! No way!
Hello Cupid....
Hello Cupid........Did you not miss...me?
I..really really very very miss youㅋㅋㅋ
And I really want to say this!
Thank you so much for taking pretty video and picture, and writing fan letter.
I'm learning a lot thanks to you! I will work more harder!ㅋ

Then...finally
I hope you will have a good dream while watching this video!
I love you Hello Cupid!
Good bye~~~~Bye bye~~~~


0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)