Wednesday 18 May 2016

[Article] Seo Kang Joon fan event "We Like 2night", 5urprise - Hello Venus - Astro - IOI all make appearance

Group 5urprise, I.O.I, Astro and Hello Venus will make appearance on actor Seo Kang Joon's enormous fan event.

Popular idol that are in same agency with Seo Kang Joon such as Choi Yoo Jung and Kim Do Yeon, Astro, Hello Venus and etc will make appearance to celebrate <Seo Kang Joon's We Like 2Night> that is proceeded with renting the entire Lotte World on upcoming 20th May.


Moreover rookie group Astro and even Hello Venus that come back with different concept with sexiness will make appearance as guest. Seo Kang Joon actor group 5urprise's member Yooil, Gong Myung, Kang Tae Oh and Lee Tae Hwan also will attend the event.

After the first ticket reservation of <Seo Kang Joon's We Like 2Night> starts, almost 1000 seats are sold out in a minute. After that, the second ticket reservation with 2000 seats are sold out within 5 minutes. It makes us realise his exploding popularity

[Sports Kyunghyang + Naver] Seo Kang Joon fan event 'We Like 2night', 5urprise - Hello Venus - Astro - IOI all make appearance
Post response:

1. [+12,-0] I'm really looking forward to Seo Kang Joon fan event. Only two days left. I hope it'll be an event that fans enjoy and actor also enjoy. Fighting

2. [+11,-0] I really really like Kang Joon~~!!!! I'm really looking forward to go to fan meeting so I'm nervous~ I hope the event will finish nicely fighting~~

3. [+10,-0] I'm really looking forward to fan event!! I want to meet Kang Joon faster

4. [+10,-1] OohㅋㅋㅋThere many to seeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋLooking forward

5. [+7,-0] It will be fun... I hope the fan meeting will do well without sadness and accident of province fan~~

6. [+3,-0] Good looking Kang Joon fan event!!

7. [+2,-1] All gatheredㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIt'll be really funㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+1,-1] Our Sejung and Somi also will come ㅎㅎ. .. Sejung ah Somi ya let's walk only flowery road..ㅎㅎ