Saturday 14 May 2016

[♡♡Letter][From. Seoyoung] Precious May, precious time and people

Date: 14/5/2016

May!

May 2016
There's many time that I'm just thankful because it seems that I'm spending it preciously.
It's good it's good because in May we did first official fan meeting, see you, we can make commemorative album in valuable 4th year anniversary, and we can meet people that we cannot meet all this time and people that we missed through public event~

Grateful word, thankful word, I love you word
Even though it's the truth..It's word that I really want to say!

Today I should talk about interesting story~I should talk excitingly~
It shouldn't have been serious! I came saying like that...ㅋㅋ
But the word that I say to everyone is the same..hahaha

I think that May is the month that you spend precious time with precious person. There are many deep meaning good day such as children day, parents day, teacher's day and etc. But I hope you'll spend it well too!!! ^_^

I heard the news that tomorrow will be raining again~ㅎㅎ
But...why...I feel good?..It's weird...ㅋㅋ
Make sure to bring your umbrella~
I think it'll be really an art if you use earphone and listen to Glow once. Hihi
Anyone that drives, please drive safely!
When crossing the crosswalk, road or dangerous place earphone is prohibited!
Our Hello Cupid is always safely  ㅋㅋ
Promise~~~~~
Everyone!!When I see the moon, it seems loke half moon...
It's pretty~Good night have a nice dream!!
Good night !!!
My love oh!! My Hello Cupid ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)