Monday 21 March 2016

[Pann] Black Nara that make us gapes and look at her


Even when you don't know Hello Venus well but Nara is a visual that you can't help but to knowㅎㅎ..







I praised black Nara !






Perfect face and body are really words that applicable for Nara ㅠㅠ







Really pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠ During holidays I eat and eat something and overeat.. I see Nara and reflects..







Nara is pretty with blonde hair and she's pretty no matter what she does but black is damn good for my personal preferenceㅠ







Her long legs are here;;







She is a visual that just makes me gapes at her and I see her while saying wow.. wow..

[Pann]Black Nara that make us gapes and look at her

Post response [+95,-6]:

1.[+34,-1] Kya I thought she's a foreign actress
사용자첨부이미지

2. [+32,-0] I sincerely thought she's an actress

- [+2,-0] She's like Great China Region beautiful actress..

3. [+26,-0] I really don't know other members in Hello Venus
I definitely know Nara; She's damn pretty. Some kind of actress force comes out when she's alone

4. [+11,-18] Before plastic surgery
사용자첨부이미지

- [+0,-0] She's pretty.. Her hairstyle is a bit weird
- [+2,-0] I thought she's Jun Ji Hyun for a moment. She's pretty.
- [+1,-0] She seems to lose weight only but celebrity will manage the treatment little by little however that picture too the eyes are big enough and pretty
- [-0,+2] She did her nose bridge and shave her jaws..
- [+3,-0] Will she be the same during middle school and now fool
- [+7,-0] She didn't do it what she did? Her nose and eyes are as they are?
-[+5,-1] If she's in middle school, a baby should be differentㅋㅋㅋ It doesn't seem that she did it
- [+7,-0] It doesn't seem that she did it
- [+0,-5] She did a lot..;;
- [+8,-0] You bring middle school picture. Are you a fool? This is during her baby fat didn't even lose yet

5. [+0,-0] Plastic surgery...She did the basic for her eyes and nose but also her face..Even though she also lose weight

6. [+1,-0] Wow I can only gape at her... Frankly speaking I don't know Hello Venus individual name well and there is almost no song that I know however I'll definitely know this person... She's pretty with long hair~! She has atmosphereㅜㅜBlack clothes is freaking awesome

7. [+0,-0] If HV just get good song, they can be famousㅠㅠㅠTheir song is really weird

8. [+0,-0] She's really pretty.. If they got a bit nice song, I liked them back then but when they did sexy concept, they song also has become weirdㅠㅠㅜㅠ

9. [+4,-0] She's idol one top? I'm really shocked when I saw her face

10 [+4,-1] Her face is really too bad that she became an idol whenever I saw her

11. [+4,-0] Idol one top....

12. [+2,-0] If Ara and Yoonjo return, I can fangirl HV again..

13. [+5,-0] Heol...She's really pretty. Why did I just saw this now?? Either her company is a really incapable place or the celebrity herself really doesn't have talent ㄷㄷㄷㄷ If it's not that, I hope she comes out on TV and I can see her often. She's really pretty even when girls look at herㄷㄷㄷ

14. [+2,-2] She's a top even among actress...Every nook and corner of her face is not in any eraㄷㄷ

15. Really pretty ㅠㅠ Really ㅠㅠ
사용자첨부이미지

16. [+3,-0] She's damn tall..

17. [+2,-0] Hello Venus is really pretty;;;;; If only they got nice song, they'll be famous

18. [+11,-1] They even search for this, this is during she's 16 years old, she still didn't lose her baby fat and it's similar? Even if she repair (her face), she did just a little 

사용자첨부이미지

19. [+1,-3] She looks like Heo Yi Jae..

20. [+1,-0] She looks like Park Seo Joon

21. [+2,-2] Who is she?

22. [+3,-0] Her face almost disappear (because very small) damn pretty

23. [+1,-3] I want to know that!!

24. [+9,-0] Nara
사용자첨부이미지

- [+1,-0] Is that a doll or a manequin..

25. [+4,-0] Why did she become an idol... She can become an actress. Her long legs are also freaking awesome...

26. [+4,-1] She's pretty even before plastic surgeryㅇㅇJun Ji Hyun feel

27. [+2,-0] She'll be perfect if she can sing. Sincerely

28. [+9,-0] Really pretty. In HV she's really pretty as two top with Alice

사용자첨부이미지

- [+0,-0] Lime is more prettier than her
-[+0,-2] In a destroying mission during Secret Weapon Her, Alice is not working hard and pretend to be pretty a lot so she's not that good

29. [+1,-1]She's pretty. Let's be famous now..ㅠㅠ

30. [+1,-0] Really like an actress. I hope she challenge herself in acting 

31. [+11,-0] Wow if she really become an actress, she's higher rank face even among actress?? She's really very pretty

32. [+0,-0] She's like sibling with MonstaX HyungwonㅋㅋㅋBoth of them look similar

33. [+16,-0] It's too bad she's not an idol visual. A great leg with that face but small and cute kids are stan attractors so it'd be better to transfer as an actress even now

34. [+13,-0] Wow she's pretty
She even has Han Ye Seul feeling