Saturday 10 May 2014

[♡♡Letter][From. Alice] Hello Alice here hoit *.*

Date: 10/5/2014



Hello Hello Cupid.
What day is today? That's right that's right *.*
I came to the world by name of Hello Venus Alice,
And it's already 2 year since we met.
At first when Hello Cupid loves us, it was just imteresting and amazing
But while seeing fans who are beyond loving Hello Venus, and gaining strength, gaining courage and getting strength through Hello Venus,
We thought that 'Ah, we really have to work harder...'
Then when I hit the wall of my own, when I read the letter on cafe and letter sent by fans,
I look at myself as I get strength from the fans who cheer me up like this
I thought that 'I want to be together with Hello Cupid for a long time'
Even though while writing down my sincerity, I was shy alone...keke
Today is 2nd year anniversary!!!!!!!!!!! I will convey my heart!!!!!!!
Well, of course we will celebrate this day every year... 3rd year anniversary, 4th year anniversary and 5th anmiversary
Just like this 2nd anniversary, I wonder if this special day is exceptional... ehe
We're working hard to meet you quickly on stage,
So if you wait for a while, we will appear magically. Of course of course.

Okey then, from now Alice while do surprise attack dudududu!
Heatt bbyong bbyong*.*

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)