Saturday 10 May 2014

[♡♡Letter][From. Nara] Nara is here@.@

Date: 10/5/2014

Hello. I really missed you^^ I came a bit late right?
How was your day today?
Yesterday there must be anyone who didn't sleep until late, you cannot do thatㅠ,ㅠ It's bad for your health and your skin
Today I went to department store, have a meal and went to cafe with my family after a long time. Ah! I went to internet cafe to learn about the game that is popular nowadaysㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I feel so good because the weather is really good~I'm trying to read books once a week nowadays~For giving me book on my birthday
Recently I'm reading those books diligently~ Last week, I read "Between Calm and Passion (Blue)" and it was a painful and touching book. I wonder why I just read this book now^^ Usually I was the type to sleep as soon as I read book, but recently I felt empty if I didn't read book~ I'm doing all workout~ I thought that this cannot be!! Because I gain weight bit by bit. As soon as I wake up in the morning, I go to practice room to exercise, go back to hostel to clean up and prepare, and go back to practice room again. It's refreshing to start something earlier than others.
What I've been feeling lately is that we have to eat vitaminsㅠㅠ When I'm not eating vitamin, I catch cold easily and when I eat vitamin, I didn't catch cold~
We go home every weekend these days. I feel that my parents who have always been together, are this precious~
If before this my mother and father were solid lile strong fence, now I thought they were very much like a friend. Sometimes there are time when both of them compete and I want to do the same when I'm in love. When someone is always by your side or you've gotten used to, you didn't realise the preciousness.. I really felt it these days.
Our members, my middle school friends, our family and our Hello Cupids whom I always take for granted in the past^^ With always grateful heart, fighting until the day I can remember all your face and name^^
Everyone, today is our 2nd year anniversary. Those who always be together from debut, those who come to broadcast everyday for cheering, fans whom I meet with ID that I saw during fancafe attack..
Even though we're not famous and are not in a great position, we could have been here for two years because you were always here. I will always thank you and thank you again~
If you're bored on weekend, I'll recommend a movie. I hope you can watch once movie "Forrest Gump" starred by Tom Hanks.
This is the movie that the teacher wanted me to see when I first started acting. I think I watched it almost 10 times. I always felt it but at first there are someone who thought it was bored and there are someone who enjoyed watching it..
It is a really beautiful movie. Especially at the last part when Tom Hanks realised the truth about his father and there is a dialogue when he looks at his son whom he meets for the first time, that part was really touching^^
I always love you and I'm always grateful. We'll become a more and more shining Hello Venus^^

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)