Saturday 10 May 2014

[♡♡Letter][From. Lime] !!!!!!!!!I am Lime!!!!!!It's 2nd year anniversary!!!!!!

Date: 10/5/2014




Hello Cupid!!!!!!!!
I'm the first start puhahaha
It's been really a while ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Hello. Lime is here!!!
What day is today~~~????
It's 2nd year anniversary for Hello Venus debut!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, I waited for it to be 12:00 midnight yesterday
I wrote letter briefly on my memo pad for the members
As soon as it's 12 o' clock, I sent them with my handㅎㅎ
Alice unnie said, "What is this~~this girl our Lime is cute". I made the picture that I decorate as wallpaper and she said, "ㅋㅋ Would you change your Kakao Talk profile picture. It's embarrassing" ㅠㅠ (I will release the picture later)
Nara unnie said, "I love you too Kim Hye Lim" and then she fixed it, "I love you Hyelim-ah". ㅋㅋㅋ
For Ara unnie.... when I sent Nara unnie letter to Ara unnie...
She replied with typo, 'You're driving me crazy ㅋㅋㅋ Alright. Thank you Lime-ah. I love you too' (she wrote 사랑해/saranghae as 라랑해/raranghae)
Yoonjo unnie said, 'Is this emotional Lime?ㅋI'm also grateful and love you. But why you didn't send it on 12 o' clock'
I sent it to her on 12:02 o' clock...ㅋㅋ
Finally Yooyoung said, "Shy emoticon (moving) ah ㅋㅋㅋ I love you too'

Actually yesterday...I can't sleep so I went in and out fan cafe..
Those who found me will know hihi
Wow I'm filled with emotions because it's 2nd year anniversary..
It's already 2nd year anniversary....ㅠㅠ

For two years, there are a lot of people to be thankful
First of all, I want to say thank you to the staffs who always take care and help behind Hello Venus
I'll work harder and show you a good look
Hello Cupid!!! Thank you for being so happy and celebrating together
We will find you with a more happier news soon
Finally our members who do not need words!!!!!!!
You know that it's the start now right????Let's work harder and fighting
I love you so much

The first picture is the problematic..embarrasing picture ㅋㅋ Why is it?

The second picture is our Kkumi picture after a long time!!!

The third picture is taking picture in Hongdae after a long time!!

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)