Tuesday 17 November 2015

[♡♡Letter][From. Seoyoung] Today

Date: 17/11/2015

Today
I!

Have Chinese class and meet my friends
After a long time, we ate, sharing old and recent stories
At the same time after we spend time, I watched performance with high school friends and seniors!

It's been awhile meeting middle and high school friends, senior and junior
The feeling that I return to past..
I'm kinda...nervous...The time flies really fast like this?..
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI also think that
Everyone has grown up! Wow~
While seeing friends and seniors that study and sing diligently
Wow...They're cool...ㅠㅠI was kinda proud and feel great together with admiration..
I thought that!!
I also shall work hard and enjoy more on stage?!^^
After seeing everyone working hard, growing and enjoy on stage
I think that I also have to work harder...ㅋㅋ
Today is kinda feel good~~~??!!
How about Hello Cupid!!??

Sometimes try to listen to song or opera song!
The feeling that you are healed! I recommend it!ㅋ

Have a nice dream today and fighting for tomorrow!


0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)