Friday 6 November 2015

[♡♡Letter][From. Yooyoung] Beloved HV cuties, congratulations for 1 year debut♥.♥(feat.Alice)

Date: 6/11/2015

Ehem 1 year debut?!! Little kids! Cute fellows!! You're toddling!! Hohoho
Sorry^^It's a joke~♥
It's already 1 year since we were together in front of fans!!
Unbelievable. It's too fast!!!! Wow
I think 1 year passes really hectic
For me, I have a friend and I also have a little sister for the first time
I'm thankful and amazed for your existence:)
Even their personality are really pretty and kind, as much as their faceㅜㅜ
I was touched
Of course now our SY laugh is very big and our YR jokes a lot, so it bothers me a bit!^^ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
However I really really love you and cherish you a lot..♥
Joohee unnie beside me also tells me to congratulate you omg omg
It's fluttering because it was in sincere young voice>.<
Oho.. Unnie also said a lot of corny word in her own way..
Ah and the meaning of those bears are!
The bears look happy and the weather also looks nice right?
Just like those happy bear, from now on let's share our happy and bright future haha I'm dying because it's cornyㅠㅠ
The conclusion is congratulations, I cherish you, thank you, you are precious and I love you!
Guys accept my kiss! I love you>.<♥
By Yooyoung and Joohee!