Friday 6 November 2015

[♡♡Letter][From. Seoyoung][V] For Hello Cupid and my five sisters

Date: 6/11/2015

November 6..1 year....Wow...I think time really flies fast!
Actually I think that..November 5
Was a more precious, nervous and fluttering day
.
The first time I greet the fans and my first performance with our members!
When I think about it now! Wow...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Thank you so much for celebrating my 1 year!
And once again thank you
For loving, cherishing, supporting and giving advice.ㅠㅠ
.
I feel really confident beside fans.
I will always try more and more harder!
ㅋㅋㅋUrm...It's like the same work...
But this is sincerity and this is the truth.........
I'm sorry because I cannot express it more~ However! You know it all right? My heart?!
.
And!!My love Hello Venus members...
I really hope I also have younger sister or older sister. I always envy the the others sisters
However...I got!!! Five sisters from the sky!!
Really really thank you, I love you and let's be forever...
Let's show a lot more!!
Cool appearance for depending, believing, loving and firming up on each other!!
Even though it's corny!! Joohee unnie, Nara unnie, Hyelim unnie, Yooyoung ah, Chaeyeon ah
I like it because we're in the same time. You know that I love you right?!
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋchu chu chu I love you my love Hello Venus!!
Yeoreum ah....Congrats for 1 year! Fighting! Let's love
.
And finally, for everyone that loves us, I love you and thank you! (As it's dawn..did my sensitivity becomes abundant..It seems to be quite longㅠ)
Anyway, let's run diligently! Aja aja! Good night!