Monday 8 February 2016

[♡♡Letter][From. Seoyoung] A minute before 2016 Lunar New Year end

Date: 8/2/2016

2016 Lunar New Year's day comes!
Today I!

Serve the ancestral rites and eat delicious rice cake soup!I gain one more year of age!
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
As much as I gain year of age!In the future with more working hard responsibility
I'll feel excited to deal if something happens.
Did you also eat rice cake soup deliciously today?
Are you spending a pleasant holiday with your family?
If..there are people that cannot spend holiday together with your family because of workㅠ
Make sure to call you parents~😊

Hello Cupid(Kkyukkyu*)Happy new year!!
Ah!The picture below is!!The picture of a really big king crab that I ate with my family during lunch~~ㅋㅋㅋI wanted to show it to you!ㅋㅋ
It is amazing right?ㅋㅋIt was really bigㅠEven though we have ate them all and only the shell remainsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



And! This picture is the program that was broadcasted a while ago and it's too bad it'll end soon!
For me it was an interesting and National Idol Distant Relatives Singing Contest will become a nice memory!
It is the picture taken during the program!ㅋㅋIt was nice to make memory with Nara unnie and Hyung Suk oppa and it was nice also to do cover performance of senior S.E.S!I feel good!ㅋㅋ



Then everyone!
Today also I love you. I'll love you more tomorrow kekeke Even though it's corny
Be patientㅋㅋBecause it's my sincerity~~^^Good night kkyukkyu!