Saturday 27 February 2016

[♡♡Letter][From. Seoyoung] Today I~~~ah it's 12 o' clock

Date: 27/2/2016

Today I have Chinese class and have practice in practice room~
Watch Les Miserables! with my friend and I'm on my way home!!
Ai I like it~^^
Almost 3 hour musical, masterpiece-like
I felt that it's a really great work!ㅋㅋEveryone also
Anyone that live in SeoulㅜIt's the last stage on first week of MarchㅜAnyone that cannot see it, please go see it~~~I recommend itㅎAnyone that lives in countryside watch it during tour hihihi...
I almost missed it too..I almost..criedㅠㅠㅋ

Recently I am crazy about the pleasure of watching performance like musical, theater or opera... I like it that I can feel things to earn and things to learn when I watch performance!!!
Watching performance and each other feeling or interpreted time also are interesting...ㅋㅋ
What type of performance did you watched and received impression?!
Or what was the work that you can feel or made you think a lot?!
Suddenly I am curious with everyone's matter if concern! Hihi
I am curious~~Let's shareㅋㅋㅋㅋ
It was the day of Seoyoung that want to know more many works!ㅋ
The third person is..aegyo~~(I am sorry;;ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI love you)
Good job also for today. Fighting for tomorrow too!!
The picture is a proof shot! ㅋㅋ V!!Good night^^*