Friday 16 December 2016

[Article] "Flower Crew" NaraXMinah, the strength of girl group who changes muddy road to flowery road


Smile bloomed on 'Flower Crew' members with appearance of girl group.

In SBS 'Good Sunday - Flower Crew' that was on air on December 11, Girl's Day Minah, Hello Venus Nara and Bigbang Seungri made appearance and showed off their variety sense.

This day, Nara and Minah who came first chose Yoo Byung Jae as the member that they really want to meet. Especially Nara said, "I used to shoot advertisement with him in the past, but we are still not close so I want to get close with him" and showed an unusual interest towards Yoo Byung Jae.

The 'Flower Crew' members who met Nara showed their bright face that could not be seen before. They smiled while saying, "It's harmonious from beginning. It doesn't matter if we pick flowery road or muddy road".

Especially Seo Jang Hoon and Jo Se Ho need to accompany Nara to muddy road, but showing infinite affection, "It feels that I'm going to flowery road because I'm with Nara". After that, the three people who are heading to muddy road, made delicious chicken stir-fry and shared it delicious even in harsh environment. Ahn Jung Hwan, Yoo Byung Jae and Kang Seung Yoon who get to go to flowery road following Minah, enjoyed satisfactory trip to flowery road.

Seungri who made late appearance said, "I thought it was for magazine shooting". Even when he feel flustered, he was happy that he picked flowery road and showed overconfidence with saying, "I will always have victory because my name is Seungri(Victory)". Finally Seungri who met with the members complained, "I came after performing in Japan, I am here when I open my eyes. I was forced".

After that, both team met in a ski resort, muddy team skied with traditional sled and flowery team skied with snowboard. Especially Seungri became an instructor and gave detailed instructions on skiing to the members who cannot ski. In the end, all of them gather to enjoy the winter sports and made good impression.

However, it was only for a while. In the poll of fate, the two team's fate were divided and Seo Jang Hoon, Ahn Jung Hwan, Minah and Nara who were chosen for muddy road, left to clean up the cow dung. After that Ahn Jung Hwan used transfer ticket and even Yoo Byung Jae joined muddy road.

Meanwhile, Seungri, Kang Seung Yoon and Jo Se Ho in flowery road enjoyed the dinner prepared by Chef Mikhal and enjoyed flowery road. But Nara used silver transfer ticket at the last minute and called Jo Se Ho to muddy road. He left the prepared course meal and left for muddy road.

[Ten Asia + Naver] "Flower Crew" NaraXMinah, the strength of girl group who changes muddy road to flowery road

Post response [+9]:

1. [+21,-1] MinahㅠㅠㅜㅜReally prettyㅠㅠ

2. [+5,-0] I was looking forward for Flower Crew today but I fell asleep so I watched it lateㅠㅠ I watched I am also a Movie Director and she's favorable. Minah also is really pretty and good♡

3. [+5,-0] What is the padding worn by Minah?

4. [+4,-1] Ah suddenly Nara came out a lot. Her group doesn't come out...

5. [+5,-2] Nara is really pretty ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+3,-2] Ah today was great ㅋㅋ Don't trust anybody

7. [+0,-1] Minah.. I hope you didn't scream when you came out on variety....It's difficult to listen because it's so loud....I know it's an action to save the reaction and get the mood but please don't scream heaviliy....

8. [+0,-3] I know Seungri and Minah but who is Nara?? Is she a rookie? I was shocked because someone I don't know come out

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)