Wednesday 21 December 2016

[Article]“I am the owner of small head”…idol, proportion gangster ★




There are idols famous with small head. They are YooA, Yang Yo Seob, Yoona, Minho, Nara and Choi Yujin. Let's get to know the stars with standing out small face and slender proportion.


“Well-proportioned at first glance”('SNSD' Yoona)


“I am the Yoongphrodite”


“In charge of small head in group”(‘Beast’ Yoseob)


“If he stands alone, he is 180”


“Ratio gangster make appearance”(‘Hello Venus’ Nara)


“Manage it even with loafers”


“Model force wherever he goes”(‘Shinee’ Minho)


“비주얼은 거들 뿐”


“Palm-sized face”(‘Oh My Girl’ YooA)


“Showing off fairy beauty”


“Flawless golden proportion”(‘CLC’ Choi Yujin)


“Am I like tinkerbell?”

[Dispatch“I am the owner of small head”…idol, proportion gangster ★

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)