Saturday 31 December 2016

[♡♡Letter][From. Alice] After a few hours..☺

Date: 31/12/2016

Alice here. It will be 2017 after a few hours~!
I think time flies really fast, right?
It always like that but I feel a lot of things in 2016
I spend my time learning while experiencing and be thankful
How was your year? Hehe
When think back, there will be at least one think to be thankful of
When you think about it, won't today be a more happier day
We will make our comeback next year!!!!!!
I think there will be many days to meet you, so I'm really looking forward
We will meet tomorrow in the practice room and practice
We want to meet you a day faster so everybody was impatience
I hope there will be a lot of time to be with you in 2017
Let's look forward to it. Please take care of us next year too, okay?~❤
And I hope it will be a healthy and happy year

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)