Monday 24 August 2015

[Interview] Her unique transformation, Yooara


A woman that seems to be off the wall but has a deep thought. Charming facial features, lively character and enough to be frightened with blessed well-proportioned figure ratio actress Yooara.

The time taken to determine the first impression of a person is only 3 seconds. I melt into the shown charm that only she has from first impression along with youthful and freshness until her modesty. On the set, she greeted and appealed every authorized person that came one by one with a clear voice ‘Hello. I’m Yooara’.

Even though there was hard time for a while, but she quickly settled down because there were the fans that protected her with love since she was a Hello Venus member , withdrawal and until now she could overcome it. Yooara is happy when she sings and pleasant when acting, she checks the picture halfway through shooting, struck pose variously and poured her passion.

We proceeded completely with a total of 4 types of concept from clean and clear girl, lively sporty girl, polished and mature woman and until lastly funky feeling. Let’s try to listen to actress Yooara’s sincerity that participate in shooting with uncontrollable talent that is shown at a glance.


Q. I heard that you concentrated on body management because of this shooting.

I took care of body management when I got any schedule. While preparing for musical earlier this year, fatigue is accumulated and I have a lot of concern so for all that time I ate food that I cannot eat and at a moment I gained weight too much. So I exercise and diet, I have diet including plum tea etc. and participated in shooting

Q. Your passion is great. Your feeling doing a pictorial shooting after a long time.
I could not help being really happy. There was a pressure because the concept that I wanted to do and the concept that seem didn’t match with me at all, but I was happy, thankful and like it because the surrounding staffs helped me.

Q. This is your second pictorial. The feel is different from your first pictorial.
The first pictorial was a beauty pictorial that I did together with Hello Venus members. Despite it’s the first pictorial that I took, I came well unexpectedly and I like it. This pictorial is a shooting that I did after a long time , so I’m really tense but it’s good I’m alone with myself only.

Q. You practiced a lot for this pictorial shooting.
I hate to show degenerate appearance to my fans that wait. I was so upset and felt sorry at the fact that I cannot show them. So, I practice a lot in order to reward the fans that wait a lot.

Q. When you were a Hello Venus member and now is a different feeling. Aren’t you feeling alone.

Frankly, during off-time and the time remains there’s the case that I feel alone, it’s a lonely time. It comes to mind because I have a good relationship with Hello Venus members and although it’s a matter that already passed, if I think about it my heart hurts.

Q. You were selected for After School 9th Audition. Don’t you feel sad that you almost become a member in After School.
I already told that I’m thankful to God when I was selected as a Hello Venus member. Probably if I became a member in After School, I’ll not be consistent with the concept. Absolutely I didn’t regret about debuting as Hello Venus and from beginning there’s a meaning for starting together, therefore I’m thinking gratefully.


Q. You were active as Hello Venus and withdrew later. Regret after withdrawal.


I’m not the one that want to withdraw therefore, rather than regret actually sad heart is more greater. Until now, I’ve been thinking that I’m here because there’s Hello Venus. I hope that Hello Venus members do well and work diligently.

Q. Affection can be felt in your words. How are you after withdrawal.


My heart was really hurt. From the shock, in a weak body and mind condition as much as I cannot break away I thought that, “I cannot be like this. If I’m like this, I’m bound to be forgotten”. So, I went for trip here and there, healing, read a lot of book and meet a lot of people.

Q. Give an episode during your trip.

I went around many countries including Jeju Island, Taipei, Hong Kong, Japan, China etc. During my trip, I played ukulele with elders at night market, sang song, clapped and enjoyed. And like in a movie, you will accept when someone greets you. I went and greeted with ‘Ni Hao’ at the hotel. After all they didn’t accept it. On my last day of trip, people knows me as ‘Ni Hao girl.’  (laugh)

Q. Determination after withdrawal.

I can’t help but to think of ‘first let’s put down and forget the situation’. I have no longer time to go from here. There was only this clenched and diligently prepared heart.

Q. After that earlier this year from January, you did musical genre as a different challenge.


I have a lot of greed about work.I have a big heart that want to do well and perfect. While whipping myself with ‘Why you cannot do this?’ alone, I meditate and meditate with my mind. It is because for me musical is a challenge for a change.

Q. How was your feeling when starting and ending a musical.


The beginning and ending were the series of tension. If at first I practiced and practiced until the script was all torn and unrecognizable and I was tension until I’m on stage, but the end is only sense of frustration and tears. I’m thankful to the audience for giving us numerous clap and interest but for me with excessive thought and my self-reproach and self-examination that I can do better, tears leaked out a lot in farewell with people that practiced together with me.

Q.When shooting, hummed sound was heard with nasal voice. Your deep affection for music is seen.


I have thirst for singing. If I meet musicians, I don’t know the time is passing and constantly study. Actually I want to merge music and acting however there’s time in all day I want to concentrate to acting now.


Q. What a positive mind. You are likely to listen a lot to nice word in your surrounding.

Before that when someone saw me , I didn’t want to be seen like hypocrite. I was really upset and painful.The conclusion for the result that I cause by myself is I have no choice but to be changed. I think positively and tried to be changed repeatedly. I tend to listen that there is a little bit a lot of talk along with nice words for the surrounding acquaintances now. (laugh)

Q. Then if there is a role that fit with your personality that you want to do.


It has ended now however I really want to do character Joo Yeol-mae in tvN drama ‘I Need Romance’. I can do well from expressing emotion until her right personality. I have confidence that I am about not behind senior Jung Yu-mi that undertake that role. (laugh)

Q. You were casting to webdrama ‘Alchemist’ recently. By the time this article comes out, the shooting will start. Explain briefly.

With the meaning that ‘Alchemist’ is ‘love prohibition dormitory society’, it is a youth story of rising 20s in university society.

Q. A love story that came out is the question. Yooara love style.


Committed to love like ‘The Giving Tree’, I keep the etiquette about the other side but I don’t look back if we break up and because I am doing the best, I break up with no regret.


Q. Now you’re not a singer but stand alone as an actress. Your plan.

First, I’ll concentrate to webdrama ‘Alchemist’ and I’ll not take rest time in the future. I won’t disappoint because I have confidence as actresss Yooara and I’ll show through an appearance that always ready.

Q. What kind of mind do you start with difficult profession called acting.
The one that I think the most important is I hope people that watch me is happy and moreover I want to give happiness. I have a habit to make memo since I’m young, I will write all seniors acting appearance, given words and learn from it.

Q. What kind of person will Yooara become.


I will become deep person that outside and heart are the same with the ground as instead of word that I give hard, natural thought that I’ll do well and give happiness and to convey the emotion to public no matter what work it is.

Q.Since the start of interview earlier,if talks about fans come out your tears can be seen. Any words for your fans.

In the process of withdrawal, it was really difficult and when I moved company and it was gradually stabilized, I did fan meeting. Originally it was seat for meal done with 30 people, but thankfully there were 500 fans or so that gave support. I’m only sorry to fans that cannot do fans love like the rest but I made instagram that I cannot do purposely in order to share together with fans always. Now I will avoid to wait any tiring thing. Lastly, lovable and full of thought day for Yooara fans didn’t remain that much, I hope you’ll believe me like now.

[BNT News] Her unique transformation, Yooara


Disclaimer: This is an old interview in 2015

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)