Thursday 27 August 2015

[Interview] Rising Hello Venus “I’m Ill”


As six pretty ladies gather in once place, the right word to describe the situation is 'eye candy'.
it was the right thing to say that it was the right thing to do with eyesight. While watching Hello Venus appearance that did any poses without difficulties throughout the pictorial shooting with their slim figure and pretty face, we were able to recognize their hidden secrets at a glance.

Hello Venus shows another different charm with 'I'm Ill'. The combination of unapproachable goddess of beauty Venus and friendly and bubbly greeting Hello, they claim to be the goddess of beauty for 21st century. They add cuteness personality and pretty smile and they are a sample of a girl group, that you can not help but to love them

They have become more mature and firm up through long hiatus. They struggled to finish their own colors. The six of them complete a group with different charms. They show different charms without leaving one person. It was a bright and cool answer but let's meet their stories, which were never light.

Q. How was your impression for today pictorial shooting?

Nara: I didn’t know the pictorial will be taken in a cafe. So I was anxious but it seems the picture come out prettily. I’m very satisfied with the exotic feeling of the picture taken outdoor.

Lime: As it’s our pictorial after a long time I’m really worried but it seems like an exciting shooting because the writer improves the excitement.

Seoyoung: I like it that it was taken in a pretty cafe and it will come out better because of the staff’s help

Yooyoung: bnt news pictorial is famous for being pretty but as I took the picture today I realized it is not just a rumor but you really take picture prettily. I think it is a comfortably taken pictorial because you make each person's personality well and even help with our poses.

Alice: It was interesting because it is our pictorial after a long time. Usually, I tend to like to take pictures but it is really good to take pictorial like this and it is likely to become a better memory because it is taken with our members. If we have a chance next time, maybe I want to come again in shooting location and have a party (laugh)

Yeoreum: Originally I am the type that is more tense if I do shooting in studio but because it is taken in a cafe the atmosphere become relax and it seems that my tension is lessened because of the help from everyone.

Q. Is there any picture that each of you expects the most?

Yeoreum : The picture that I expected the most is third concept. It is the picture that all of us wear sunglasses outdoor.

Yooyoung : I also expect the last appearance the most and I like it. The clothes colour sense is beautiful and my expectation is big because the picture is taken outdoor so the picture is likely to come out better maybe because of the usage of natural light power.

Alice: Since everyone talk about last appearance (laugh) For me, I expect my personal picture the most (laugh).

Q. The time flowed much after debuting on 2012.

Alice: The time passed like that. Already?

Q. The time is really fast. Have you become accustomed to the broadcast or stage as fast as the time has passed?

Alice: Probably because we have hiatus, I do not think the stage is familiar. But to get used with the stage, I think it has to be just before I die to become accustomed with the stage compared with 4 years activity duration. Moreover if we become accustomed to stage, I think it'll be no fun going up the stage(Laugh).

Actually I think we should not become accustomed with the stage. Rather, I sometimes feel uneasy when I am become accustomed with the stage. It's the day that I'm less nervous, so I feel uneasy. Not only me, all the members want every stage to feel nervous and lively.


Q. The group concept has changed a lot if compared to the earlier time of your debut. Is there any reason of the change?

Yooyoung: We want to focus in showing people that we are able to do large variety of concept since debuted. As our hiatus was long, we wanted to show a lot of more different image. Actually the biggest reason is while we naturally enter 4th years of debut, our image become mature a lot and in that part I think the change also match with the concept.

Q. It’s not an exaggeration to say that girl group market is in a saturated condition, but can you tell me what do you think is Hello Venus charm point?

Lime: It is the girl group war, there are really lots of these expressions but now we regard it as girl group festival. I want to say that we have once been in this joyful festival.

Yooyoung: Actually all our members like their pictures to be taken. If you watch our appearance of album jacket or on stage and in pictorial, you are likely to find the feel of Hello Venus characteristic

Alice: There seem to be somewhat heavy feeling or chic vibe, profound appearance etc that the other girl groups don’t have. If you see other girl groups, it is mostly bright and refreshing image. However, even though we are saying that, I think everyone seems decent anyway. It’s just that the part seems to be our only charms.

Q. If each of you has role model

Seoyoung: My role models are senior Ock Joo-Hyun and senior Insooni. Not only singing and dancing, they are excellent in many ways so I am making them as my role model and I am working diligently.

Lime: As for me, overseas artist Lauryn Hill is my role model. I want to become a musician that gives my own style when singing and rapping

Yeoreum: I really liked senior Boa since elementary school. I watched Atlantis Princess and developed the dream to be a singer.

Alice: Group ideally my role model is senior Shinhwa. They are idol who has longevity and there is the energy that group called Shinhwa gives out. I hope we as Hello Venus will become a team with our own colour.

Nara: I also hope our group will become a group like senior Shinhwa.

Yooyoung: Senior Lee Hyo-ri is my role model. She seems to have charismatic energy. The energy that filled the stage by a person is really wonderful. One of the part that I really want to be like is how she presents unusual image for each stage.


Q. Is there any activity that you want to do personally?

Alice: I really want to be a radio DJ. I had took experience as a DJ briefly but reading other person story and give my idea, also the person listen to my talk and send the stories, then I am proud and I think it is interesting

Lime: I really like my picture that is taken for pictorial but among them I like beauty pictorial the most. My face sketches a really good face (laugh).I want to make sure that I do beauty pictorial that have my face only comes out on a page.

Yeoreum: I am similar with Alice unnie. If Alice unnie is in charge of DJ, I want to be fixed guest that would read the story beside her. I think it would be fun because my nature is I like to talk (laugh)

Seoyoung: I want to try out musical. I want to do musical so that I can accumulate a lot of stage experience more and I want to improve my singing ability too so that I can give a better song for public to listen.

Yooyoung: I want to do better in acting that I have done now. Even now I am trying to go along with step by step from the ground. I started from a role without name and I worked until I did independent movie but I want to go out one by one to learn the skills to fit the role.

Nara: I want to take a lot of pictorials more. I think that pictorial shooting is to lead a different look. So I can feel "There’s this appearance at me", and receives help. (laugh)

Q. When there’s no album activity or when you are resting, what do you tend to do? We think the fans are really curious about that.

Alice: We tend to watch a lot of movies together. Sometimes we go for karaoke and have a drink. Since we’re living a hostel life, we seem to spend leisure time with members. After this album activity finishes, we are going for a trip together.

Q. Group president has been your nickname. Do you like it?

Yooyoung: It’s more than what we should deserve

Lime: It’s an honor.

Q. You even perfectly master military song

Lime: While we are resting from activity, Alice unnie said that there will be performance in front of military units, how about knowing a little about military song. So we memorized and sang several tunes enthusiastically and yet I really like it.

Q.Youngest Yeoreum and eldest sister Alice age gap is 6 years old. Did they match well?

Yeoreum: I play really well with Alice unnie. We went to watch movie together, got a massage and recently my date with unnie seems to go well.

Lime: Both of them is really like a best friend.

Alice: I think Yeoreum and I fit well with age. We consult each other about our worries. I told Yeoreum about my trouble. Yeoreum tends to listen well (laugh)

Yeoreum : I know that Alice unnie as a leader is a tough spot. Because I am the youngest and don’t know a lot, while unnie is doing activity I tend to talk well about hard parts and important things.

Q. Everyone has ideal type right?

Seoyoung : I like responsible and feel good person. Such a man that will protect me with responsible when he sees me.

Lime : Rather than skinny people, I like stronger feeling and gain weight a little bit in a hardened body with exercise. Above all, his shoulder is the most important. I really like person like senior Yoo Yeon-seok or senior Ock Taec-yeon.

Yeoreum : I think that a man with inside double eyelids or without double eyelids is charming. For example, actor senior Joo Ji-hoon or senior Beast’s Yoon Doo-joon (laugh)

Alice : I have no exact ideal type but generally the style that I think is good-looking is slim, thin face and eyes too. No thick features seems to be good (laugh). I tend to not look at height.

Yooyoung : I ike man who mixes the ground cereal sexily(laugh). I like thoughtful person with a lot of playfulness. I am playful with people that I know but I can’t do it with strangers. So I like a person that can talk to me in advance and playful person. Outward ideal type senior Joo Ji-Hoon is really cool

Nara : I like a person that really likes to exercise and does his self management well. Jog and even go to gym together sound good.

Q. Do you have your own skin care secret or body care secret?

Yeoreum : I tend to drink water frequently. When doing activity, I have trouble to sleep so my skin is rough and because it is summer, sebum secretion is active and pimple also appears but drinking water diet is good for skin, it is said to be good for blood circulation

Alice : I’ve done Pilates since a long time. My figure secret is tending to exercise constantly and doesn’t do aerobic exercise. I exercise with energy-centered and instead don’t control my diet. I tend to have foot bath mainly for waste secretion or blood circulation etc. Since I’ve done Pilates for a long time, abdominal muscle appears naturally.

Yooyoung : Lately, I abandon the idea of unconditional eating the whole food when I want to eat. I thought of changing and would leave the food a little bit. It's sad but I eat a little and I seem to lose weight (laugh)


Q. What is the objective of Hello Venus this year?

Alice : I plan to be abundant in the opening part and the time seems to go really quickly. Hello Venus is changed to sexy concept and that change is very big and there seem to be a lot of people who aren’t familiar with it. So for this reason, I hope this year we can get along as we try to show our better color. We are planning to work hard for our individual activity. For next year, we will exercise, think in the prepared time and work harder.

Q.Please gives a word for bnt news readers.

Alice : I really enjoy bnt news pictorial and I think of it beautifully, it is an honor for our pictorial to be taken again. It is better that I get to see it again for second time. Watch us well as we’re promoting with “I’m Ill” and please expect a lot more for our next album.

Nara: In the future, not only our music but individual activity too, as we’re trying to give you many appearances, please look forward to it. Among our songs, just like <Chameleon>, we'll show various appearance so please love us.

[BNT News] Rising Hello Venus “I’m Ill”

Disclaimer: This is an old interview while they were promoting "I'm Ill"

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)