Tuesday 18 August 2015

[♡♡Letter][From. Alice] Please eat!

Date: 18/8/2015

I ate breakfast? Lunch? at hostel after a long time
The side dish today is soy sauce marinated crab
A few days ago, a fan personally made soy sauce marinate crab!!!!!
The fan gave it to me. The flesh had risen very well.
I enjoyed eating eat with grateful heart
The weather is so hot that it can hurt your health.
At time like this, you have to eat well.
And today is Yeoreum's production presentation
It is her first time to have solo schedule so I'm worried that she'll be nervous
Everyone, please give your support
(Even though she probably will not be nervous because Astro and Saeron are there...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ)
Ah and did you watched The Virtual Bride yesterday?
I made cameo appearance but I still couldn't monitor it
I will watched the replay in the evening!!!!
I thought I will lose my mimd because the shooting was during comeback preparation
But it was fun when I did it!
It was not enough but please like at me cutely...ㅋㅋㅋ
The weather is hot so watch your health
If you have not eaten, go eat quickly


0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)