Friday 7 August 2015

[♡♡Letter][From. Lime] Shall I cook...Like I have talent...

Date: 7/8/2015

From preparing the ingredient
It took me almost a little over an hour
For Lime's cooking time..ㅎ
My family that neck almost fall out because of waiting, I love you

Appetizer first
Aromatic butter scallop dish! And
Grilled cheese garlic shrimp! I take off all the shrimp shell one by one..
My sincerity is contained a lot hihi

I sweat profusely even with 3 fans
I made pasta for each of my family
Mom loves aglio olio
Dad loves vongole
My brother loves carbonara!
It was my first time to cook vongole
But my father really enjoyed eating it><.

The last picture is garlic bread
Made by Coolwater oppa while I was cooking ><

Wow I hope I will always happy like today♡
Make sure to eat your dinner
I could have stimulated your appetiteㅋㅋㅋㅋ
But I really cannot take picture..
ㅠㅠ








0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)