Tuesday 22 September 2015

[♡♡Letter][From. Alice] I'm shocked now...

Date: 22/9/2015

I rode express bus after 7 years. I'm going home
It feels just like yesterday that I rode bus alone everyday to go and back from Seoul when I want to become a singer during middle and high school and I ride bus again after 7 years...
There are a lot of times when my family come to Seoul to see me
Sometimes I uses private car so it's been a while I ride bus
But I'm culture shock now
While I came to terminal with my mom, I was like "Wow nothing has changed"
But when I was just trying to get on the bus
Take the ticket....Just like city bus.......Shock
And I sat down but?
It's more comfortable than normal car.....
Express bus that I want to use as Hello Venus vehicle.....
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Only the terminal hasn't change. The bus us really new world
Did you also know....? Whew really
What are you doing?
The weather is nice, so look up at the sky
If you look at the sky, it's said that you're relaxed
I will take a nap with comfortable chair.. Good bye (sudden ending)


0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)