Tuesday 1 September 2015

[♡♡Letter][From. Yeoreum][V] How many days have we met?

Date: 1/9/2015

300 days!!! It is already 300 days since we met~ ㅋㅋㅋ Everyone today is 300 days debut of Seoyoung unnie and me. Thank you so much for your congratulations. I feel bad because it seels that I have always receiving only from you. Even if I write a post like this, I hope I can convey my heart.. It has been 300 days already. During the past time, I have a lot of feelings while doing promotion for album《Sticky Sticky》《Wiggle Wiggle》 《I'm Ill》.  First and foremost, for me the presence of the fans themselves makes me stronger. No matter how hard it is, each one of my fans that watch over reliably under the stage is really precious. Although there is not much I can do right now, I believe in me. Please wait for a while. I will repay your support, cheer and love. I will become Yeoreum who always work hard. Please keep on giving your support, attention and love in the future. You are always in Yeoreum's heart. Our precious fans who are really like family now. Thank you so much for believing and supporting me. We'll be seeing more longer than 300 days, right? Let's run more powerfully for the future. I really miss our Hello Cupid. It will be lacking in any words. I love you. Go sleep quickly, understand? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ My sensitivity bursts. Yeoreum's tear gland also bursts ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Thank you. I will become Yeoreum who works more harder!!!@_@



0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)