Tuesday 1 September 2015

[♡♡Letter][From. Seoyoung] 201509011130

Date: 1/9/2015

The weather is nice.....heh.. The sky is more clearer today...What kind of winds entered my lungs...I keep laughing alone...
Are..you...like that too??.....ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Today is!!!!
Somehow short and somehow long 300 days of time with me, time you were standing next to me, the time you know and watched me!!
It is that day...300 days..Erm..did you see....my excited and anticipating appearance like falling in love??(ulla ulla~ㅎ)
I think that it's because of you that I always gain strength and can do it pleasantly and excitingly on my favourite stage
First preview stage, first broadcast, first fan meeting seems just like yesterday...
I cannot forget because your cheer when I was nervous was still vivid
I always said that I will see you with a more better performance and a more better appearance...I am not sure if I had shown you with even a little better appearance...I always do my best and work hard and I want to leave good memories with you ^^
Everyone!!!!!
Thank you for standing next to me.
Let's keep on making a lot of memories with me from now on~~~
For me, the memories with you are always the BEST.

I hope we will have only happy time in the future.
You know it even if I didn't say it right??!!!
I love you so much and I really cherish you...I really miss you a lot and thank you so much and I love you.
Let's love until the end!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Thank you for celebrating today. Today also fighting! I love you chu chu~~~~~ah..I miss you...ㅠㅠㅠ

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)