Tuesday 8 September 2015

[♡♡Letter][From. Lime] Past picture big release

Date: 8/9/2015

Keke late at night time
I will release my past picture
In case you're bored..
When I look at the pictures when I was a kid
My heart hurts
The memories pop out
There will be more interesting things from now on right~?



Cute. Burberry muffler
I want to bite my cheek



Here was Jeju Island
It seems my mom liked hairband
That time also I wore sleeveless shirt
I really really like sleeveless shirt
I really like fashion



Color matching with my mom
My mom is a beauty right?
But I look like my fatherㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



During kindergarden event
I transform as strawberry
Ah that strawberry costumeㅋㅋㅋㅋReallyㅋㅋㅋ
FunnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋCute cute~



I was a rider



I really like kimchi
Now also I really love kimchi



Hiphop swag from birth



Here is Thailand
It seems that I was sulky
Because the grape juice lid did not open



This also the day I wore strawberry costume ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Everyone, I've tried to wear that hat
This kid became someone in pungmul (*Korea  folk music tradition*) department in the future



The days when I was full of energy
Hyelim wore Cruella fur coat
And visited broadcast station

0 Hello Cupids:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here :)