Friday 25 December 2015

[♡♡Letter][From. Lime] !!!Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Date: 25/12/2015

Everyone, have a pleasant Christmas!!
Following last year, this year also
We celebrate Christmas together♡

Even though it is not video like last time
Nevertheless we spend it together even with chatting
It was really good!
As we are separated this Christmas, it's really difficult to even arrange our content
It's just hectic right?ㅠㅠ
There are lots of people did it using mobile phone so we are really sorry..
Because the connection is not smoothㅜㅜ
It was regretful today ㅜㅜ...
Nevertheless I hope
You can understand with wide generosity..♡♡

It's been a while that we had a conversation
We kinda chat excitinglyㅋㅋ
Go sleep quickly
I hope
You will celebrate Christmas
With your family and best friends!!!
I will
Have a simple party with my family
I love you everyone and I uploaded..selfie gently
It's my good intention
Good night everyone