Tuesday 8 December 2015

[♡♡Letter][From. Lime] What did you ate for dinner?

Date: 8/12/2015

Table set up by me
Gently..
I'm girlish when I'm home..ㅋ
A little while ago, I went to market with my mother
I started cooking from 6 o' clockㅋ

My mother cooked sail fin sand fish stew
And made bean paste stew!
Cut the pork belly, sprinkle whole pepper and salt, a bit of butter, put crushed garlic at the last moment and roast!
(You cannot make it burnt..)
Roast oyster mushroom on top of frying pan that cooks the meat!
Wash romaine lettuce and season the green onion
Put the side dishes prettilyㅋ
When I put seaweed that my father likes
Dinner preparation finish!!

When I come home all the time
When my parents eat with me
I eat more and it's more delicious
The reason for that is
Because I eat really well..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I eat deliciously
And dish-washing and cleaning up are my work..ㅋㅋ
We are watching TV after eating
I remembered it so I uploaded a post and picture

Ah..I miss you everyoneㅜ..