Friday 25 December 2015

[♡♡Letter][From. Seoyoung] Hello Cupid=Seoyoung gift from Santa Claus

Date: 25/12/2015

ㅋㅋToday really...
ReallyㅋㅋㄲㅋㅋㅋㅋI was preparing with notebook!
In dorm...Suddenly..I..went out..
Then..no matter how I clicked, it said it has exceeded capacity..
I cannot enterㅠㅠ
So I called fan manager immediately....
Please save me kekekekekekekek I cannot enter...kekekeke

When fan manager said to come to agency
(Thank you so much..I almost cannot do it aloneㅠ...)
With full speed!ㅋㅋI joined when I'm in agency!!
When..I'm not there at first...ㅋㅋAre you?Flustered?ㅠㅠ
It's a relieved if you didn't...ㅋㅋ Please understandㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I am a computer illiterate.phone illiterate...ㅋㅋㅋ
Nevertheless, I cam running because I want to meet you quickly~~~
Now also...I'm in agency...ㅋㅋ
Now I'm slowly trying to go to our dorm again !!
Our Hello Cupid, have a happy Christmas^^
Thank you for giving good time today..Thank you for good memory!
I love you, I love you, I cherish you and I cherish you
Then fighting also today! Chu~~~*Good night!

Next time...I will be better with machinery...without mistake!^^
V~~~~><Bye bye