Thursday 3 December 2015

[♡♡Letter][From. Seoyoung][V] Travelling alone

Date: 3/12/2015

Hello~~~~How are youㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
HeuheuheongㅋㅋㅋI'm fine!!!
I'm eating well, exercising and singing diligently!
Last week, I took a one day solo trip to Sokcho~

Suddenly I wanted to get some air so I took express bus blindly in the morning
I saw rains poured down gently out of the window and went to Sokcho beach
I wrote on the sand ㅋㅋ I shouted ㅋㅋ I also took picture ㅋㅋ Proof! ㅋㅋㅋ
I bought hot chocolate from a cafe beside the beach
While walking, I enjoyed the scenery..

I also went to Mount Seorak ~~
I rode on cable car...Hi...However as I went up the mountain, the rain become snow
It was really pretty..ㅠㅠI think it's not bad to go even on a rainy dayㅋㅋ
On top of the mountain, I made a small snowman! Proof!ㅋ
I don't even know how many beautiful things that I saw in a dayㅠㅠ

It's been really a while that I try travelling alone, indeed it's good! ㅋㅋ
Everyone also, try to spend your time alone sometimes~~
It's thrilling!!

How are you doing recently, Hello Cupid? I'm curious!
I miss you!! Really really!ㅠ


Video translation:
My love Hello Cupid