Monday 28 December 2015

[♡♡Letter][From. Lime][V] Create memories with family at the end of the year

Date: 28/12/2015

My older brother also came to Seoul because it is end of the year
We came to play bowling with my parentsㅎㅎ
The first picture is
My mother, father and older brother
But my father is the best
He's bowling godㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I was in a team with my brother but we lose
We bet for beverages.. I thought my mother cannot do it
But I'm shocked because she's better than I thought..

And the second round..
Wow..I got over 100
I miraculously did it 3 times in a row
So our score went up immediatelyㅋㅋ My brother and I won
So our parents paid the bowling expencesㅋㅋㅋㅋ

The video was taken by cool water orabeonim
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I uploaded it because it was too funnyㅋㅋ
I went beyond the line..Because I slipped