Sunday 19 June 2016

[♡♡Letter][From. Lime] It's been really a while

Date: 18 June 2016

Hello darlings
I came after a really long time ㅜㅜ

How are you???
I got lessons and do cultural life
I'm keeping myself busy with this and that

Now is my house!
I have talk time with my parents after a long time
And I'm sitting in front of computer

Some days ago I went to writer Sung Lib's exhibition
With topic explosion and circulation
I'll upload it so we can see it together
Because it's my really favourite workㅎㅎ


I look at this work and thought that it looks like old couple that are looking at each other!!!!!
It's kinda static, but also the feeling like only both of their space?


Ain't this really beautiful?
The feeling like reminiscence in memory??
The appearance of the woman that shut her eyes within that but she looks like she's smiling a bitㅎㅎ
While I fix a glare on this, I thought about what is this woman thinking alone ㅋㅋㅋ

Anyway I miss you ㅜ
Today I came after a long time. I should look at comment and sleep~~~~~~~