Monday 27 June 2016

[♡♡Letter][From. Seoyoung]*940627*Thank you everyone for today! #HappySeoyoungDay

Date: 27/6/2016

<2016.6.27.Monday>

Today was the best weather and feeling day!
Thank you for celebrating my birthday!*
First I'm thankful to my parents~^^
My love~Hello Venus members chu chu chu chu+~I love you!!!
Thanks to all Fantagio family
From now on
I'll grow up more more more more more more well!! Aja aja!!

And
My precious Hello Cupid!!!
Thank you very much for being by my side, loving me and celebrating my birthday!!!
Let's be together for our lifetime while sharing beautiful memory only hihi

I have read all your fan letters!
He...I love you! I'm touched~~~ㅠI'll work more harder!

23 years old Seoyoungie!! From now on keep on!! Running on good way!!
Fighting everyone!!

My birthday only left with a minute~~~good bye~~~