Wednesday 29 June 2016

[Pann] Ratio gangster, model-like idols


I cannot sleep so I try to write a post about idol members that I always think they are like model
Whole body photograph will be majority as to the topic !!

I'm sorry to idol fans that I didn't mentionㅜ.ㅜ
I cannot write many idol group
So I'll only write 12 people as what come to my mind ~

Don't mind the order!! (I'll write from male idol)


TVXQ





Vixx





BTS Rap Monster













































EXO Kai





Shinee Minho





BlockB Zico





Winner Lee Seunghoon





NineMuses





After School Nana





SNSD Sooyoung





Hello Venus Nara





GFriend Sowon




(Minha, Euaerin NineMuses << I know both of them have withdrew but I just use the above picture)

This time I did with tall figure members mainly
But next time I'll try to write a post again mainly about idol members that are not tall but have good ratio!

Thanks for reading ㅎㅎ

[Pann] Ratio gangster, model-like idols

Post response [+118,-5]

1. [+26,-0] I acknowledge all TVXQ, Vixx, Nana and Nara

T/N: This Pann has many comments but only this one is about Nara