Tuesday 12 January 2016

[♡♡Letter][From. Lime][V] Ahn Yeoreum is really great

Date: 12/1/2016

I thought she's a mythomania
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I played bowling with my family and
showed off that I got over 100
She said she got over 120

I started to play a game
named Piano Tiles
I was playing while laying on the bed
She said
Oh?Unnie also play that? Me too
Ah I have a comrade here
Give me yours do it with iPhone
It is interesting in the meantime
I turned on Csikós Post
I was confident as it's the song I sang during choir
I keep on making mistake not long after we begin simultaneously
Second time wrong third time wrong
So Yeoreum said
unnie why are you so bad?
and took her phone
..very..like a master..
very..well..
Were you a pianist on your past life??

She's a master in everything
A great girl
I'll not act up