Sunday 31 January 2016

[♡♡Letter][From. Seoyoung][V] 10 minutes before!....Hello February^^

Date: 31/1/2016

Did you ate 3 meals a day?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Did you enjoyed today?
We cannot talk on twitter....So I came to official fancafe!

Because!!
I.miss.you
And!!
I.am.curious
Hihi It was a day that I am curious about what our Hello Cupid did!
I'm curious everyday...But today is kinda specially more more and more
So!!!I came here!Like this...keuk

Today is a day for bye JanuaryㅠㅠAnd
Hello new February^^
It is the same February every year! ㅋㅋㅋ But to spend it together like this
I like the passing over feeling??!!ㅋㅋIt seems that I am the only one that like it...ㅋㅋHahahaha

It was a cold winter, please sleep warmly and comfortably!
Cold hoi hoi~Then have a nice dream. Today also I will say I love you~
Good night good night good night good night good night!
Fighting Hello Cupid for today and tomorrow!