Friday 8 January 2016

[♡♡Letter][From. Seoyoung] Everyone....ㅋ

Date: 8/1/2016

Everyone...
The new year...has risen..It was a week after it became 2016!
Are you doing well with 2016 beginning?!
Anyone that still hasn't organised their plan...It's still not late!!!
Let's begin 2016 nicely! Hahahaha!

First of all...I will confess...I am sorry...
I..It's been a while I came to official fancafe rightㅠㅠ
It seems that I cannot meet you personally so I gave my new year greeting with a post....
However I'm sorry because I cannot upload a post in fancafe like the members..
Actually...
I...only did it with my phone but it was broken
It logged out automatically but I forgot my password...

I made my ID again.
I have to made it quickly, read the fan letter and communicate with you but I made it nowㅠㅠ(I have read all the fan letter that was uploaded for this time! Thank you!^^*) Everyone!! My password..I have written it in my diary and phone so it will not happen again!!
Please understand~~~~ㅠ

2016 Hello Venus!
Will work more harder to show a lot developed and nice appearance on stage!
Please love us a lot!
2016!
I hope it will be a healthy, happy, funny, pleasant and nice year! Thank you also for today!^^+

I'm sorry for giving late new year greetingㅠ
As much as I'm late, our Hello Cupid received the most luck~~~+++