Sunday 17 January 2016

[♡♡Letter][From. Seoyoung][V] Special

Date: 17/1/2016

Are you spending a special weekend~~~?!^^
Erm..It is always the same weekend!
But I hope it will always be special for our Hello Cupid!!

For nice people that still need to work on weekend, please fighting!
For our busy students because of studying also, cheer up!
For younger brother, friend and older brother that are living military life diligently also, fighting!
For anyone that makes good memory with family and friends, I hope it will become a pleasant and fun weekend~

Now it's already time to organise the day!ㅠㅠ
I! Still have works to do so I still cannot prepare!ㅋㅋ
Wheb....can I sleep...ㅋㅋㅋHet
I'm trying to follow the work according to my plan and objective!
Aja aja fighting! I can do it!!ㅋㅋㅋ

Then!
All of us are spending a special weekend right?!Right?!ㅋㅋㅋ
You have worked hard also for today~
Ended the good night and good day well! Make sure to cover your blanket well!
Good~~~~~~night!
Thank you and I love you! Good bye!

This video...In the practice room....Thinking of..Hello Cupidㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
It's been a while..Hi..