Wednesday 20 January 2016

[♡♡Letter][From. Lime] Caution of serious thing that you've to make sure to see...♡

Date: 20/1/2016

The day of birthday
Seems to happen happily isn't it

I was a really happy two days

I spend it with fans
With beloved members
And spend it with friends

I can't go homeㅜㅜSo I can't eat
seaweed soupㅜㅜIt's the day that I have to be more thankful to my parents thoughㅜㅜHowever my mother will do it when I go home right? I really want to eat it

I received the letter and gifts well and read them all
I am very very happy

Actually during ISAC, I held back my tears that almost leak out
Then
When I see in your letter
The words thank you for being born
The words thank you to my parents
And I saw overseas fan's letter
And I was startled and shed tears
One of them said, "I went to Korea every year not because I like Korea but because I like you"..
Kya I cannot help but to feel touchedㅜㅜㅜ

I really want to learn many languages
Japan, China, Indonesia, Chile, Arab etc etc I want to thanks all fans from so many country personallyㅜㅜ

Ah I'm really happy

Thank you very much
For being with Hello Venus Lime
I'll work more harder