Wednesday 6 January 2016

[♡♡Letter][From. Yooyoung] Finishing January 23 Saturday and to my darlings..♥

Date: 24/1/2016

Hello Hello Cupid darlings. Yooaeng here..
Today was my birthday
Really from 12 o' clock until 12 o' clock
From my love Hello Cupids and our members
I feel really good because they celebrated me all day long
I think I know what they mean with happy that you are cryingㅠㅠ
I have read all the fan letters one by one!
The smile while I read it is really..I almost become smiling angel
And there are many letters asking if I got the gift well
Don't worry everyone!
I'm receiving all letters and gifts that were sent to my agency gratefully and without missing it:)
But when I receive letter or gift,
I can felt that you think about me a lot while writing and selecting it..
The packaging that was decorated and attached personally one by one
Letters packed with overflowing sincerity that it makes me shock
Sensible gifts that were prepared because you listen to my small and trivial word just once..
And even official fancafe fan letter that was written filled with sincerity so that I can read it immediately anytime when it is hard..
While I was celebrated by our Hello Cupid today
I think that I was a really happy person, I have to work more harder and I really want to make sure to repay it to you
I'm endlessly gratefully..♥
While writing this, once again I was emphatic nowㅋㅋㅋ
Even to think it again, I'm touchedㅠㅠ

I cheer up, glad and happy everyday because of our Hello Cupid♥
From now on, let's not change our love♥
Sincerely thank you♥
For creating precious memory every year♥
Chu chu chu
Good night and dream of me!!!
I'm really really grateful. I finish my whole mind♥
I love you♥.♥