Friday 1 April 2016

[♡♡Letter][From. Seoyoung] April Fool's Day

Date: 1/4/2016

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋSuddenly I want to eat dumpling...
Hiya!Out of sudden right?! Ah, this hot atmosphere is pricking....~~
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI'm sorry....Lame gag come up..^^ㅜ
I'm Hel~~~lo Venus!!Seoyoung!! Song of the day is!!hi....
Hold Me Tight by Loco! The lyric is good....It's really goodㅋ
On a day like this what song did Cupid listens to?! Share it..Recommend it...!!
Quiet and feeling song with only piano melody? Hip hop? Or
Trot? Music is really variousㅋ So I'm happy! I love you!
Ahahahahahah it's fuuuun ah I'm excited~~~~~~^^
Ah..actually today I'm supposed to wear school uniformam and meet my friends for a while
hahahaha 哈哈哈哈哈 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
My friends..said they're busy..ㅋㅋㅋ
It's kind of a day that I want to cheat....But I keep on failing...
This... sensual feeling~~~ㅋㅋㅋ
I also miss our KkyuKkyu and now it's April!!!
Let's spend a new exciting one month again~~~
A chatter appear today~~~?????!!!!!!!!!!
Many story.....kkiyahoㅋㅋHello~~Venus!
Hello~~Cupid!I love you!ㅋ