Monday 4 April 2016

[Pann] Member with nicest body in Hello Venus


Black dress that has deluxe feel through exclusive property of women body that is in shape...
In a girl group Hello Venus that famous for good body
Nara that has the most straight and great leg beauty!!

 

Her face also is pretty

 
 

But her body is really unbelievable...Unbelievable

 

Her body stands out more because of that simple dress..

 

Look at her forearmㅠㅠ Half of mine...

 

She has fair skin...She looks more prettier

 

Even if it's not because of her heel too
Nara is the tallest among Hello Venus members

 

Her face also is small ...I don't believe it...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
She'll success even if she becomes a model

 

Her legs are really stretched longㅠㅠㅠEnviousㅠㅠㅠ



[Pann] Member with nicest body in Hello Venus

Post response [+34,-14]

1. [+45,-3] Hello Venus and AOA made debut in the same time. If Hello Venus maintained their debut beginning concept until now, I feel they'll be more popular than AOA..They have hiatus in halfway also like that and I liked it when Yooara is in the group, but they hold weird song like Sticky Sticky and Wiggle Wiggle, I really thought they're other group..

2. [+20,-1] Her legs are really long..Envious

사용자첨부이미지

3. [+15,-0] For body, Nara is pretty but  personal preference for leg, I like straight leg so Yoonjo is prettyㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지


4.[+11,-0] But why is her picture is not so pretty? She's pretty in video but her body and ratio also are really no joke and she's just not common level among girl group... But the pictures uploaded here are all not so pretty. I think she doesn't look good with blonde hairㅠㅠ;

- [+0,-0] I saw her in really life when she came to an event, she's really no joke......Her skin is really fair, her face is really small, her eyes are big, she's really like a doll in detail and she's damn pretty

5. [+8,-0] Her black hair is really..the best

사용자첨부이미지

6. [+7,-1] Hello Venus new song is really no answer..ㅋㅋ  Recently they did many media play in enter talk

7. [+6,-0] I still remember I'm shocked when she came out with red short hair when she first debutedㅠㅠ She's really prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠShe looks like Han Ye Seul and she's also popular

사용자첨부이미지

8. [+6,-0] She looks pretty and she's not really man image but she's kinda handsome

9. [+6,-0] Isn't this unnie really has actor feel more than idol....?

10. [+6,-0] She should dye her root.....

11. [+6,-0] Golden ratio Kwon Naraㅜㅜㅜㅜ
╋Black hair era

사용자첨부이미지

12. [+5,-0] Heol....she's the most tallest but her face is the most smallest and her legs also are long...Unbelievable

13. [+3,-0] ReallyㅠㅠㅠThey are a group that I really like uniquely until Would You Like Some Tea..From Sticky Sticky....I'm really going crazy...Come back unniesㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

14. [+1,-0] Alice is really pretty but why she is not famous..

사용자첨부이미지

15. [+1,-0] For me Alice is really pretty. I like Wiggle Wiggle

16. [+1,-0] Her face is really smallㄷㄷㄷ As soon as I enter, I'm shocked

17. [+1,-0] I really liked them when they did "Who are we? I'm your Venus" but suddenly they changed to weird concept...

18. [+1,-0] She's properly a diet motivationㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지

19. [+1,-0] They can do cute innocent concept enough with the members now but why they keep on strippingㅜㅜㅜ...

20. [+1,-0] Her face also is pretty??

21. [+0,-0] She's just not so pretty..Just ostrich not less or more no charm

22. [+0,-0] Her legs length are over 1 meter...She's well-proportionedㅇㅇㅇㅇ

23. [+0,-0] Did she dyed her hair like that purposely

24. [+0,-0] This person is pretty~ She's tall, her face is as small as fist.. Her body also is good but she looks old

25. [+0,-0] She's pretty but I hope she changes her hair style..It looks suffocating

26. [+0,0] Blonde hair.. Not for meㅠㅠ She's more prettier for me previously..ㅋ

27. [+0,-0] I want to dye her root

28. [+0,-5] Recently girl group body is unbelievable. This level is...