Sunday 24 April 2016

[Pann] Bundang Lee Na Young Kwon Nara, Comedy Big League Muscularity Cheol Soon swimming suit body contest!

[T/N] For this Pann, I only translate Nara part and comment

Hot summer is coming near right??! ㅎㅎ

While watching Cass CF this time +_+  I'm watching this hotness coolly kyokyo

Especially, not only lead actor 'Kim Soo Hyun' in the CF this time -!

With the appearance of Bundang Lee Na Young 'Kwon Nara' and Comedy Big League muscle man 'Chul Soon'

I'm exploding bbang bbang with the CF that is becoming a very HOT Issue ㅋㅋ


Kkyaaaaaa  >_< Look at the bikini ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                        
#1. National treasure level supporting actress Bundang Lee Na Young 'Kwon Nara'

The first national treasure level supporting actress is 'Kwon Nara'

A goddess that stands out especially in Cass CF…


The reason she is embossed as national treasure level supporting actress is..

Before she debuts, she is one of ulzzang known as Bundang Lee Na Young…?!

(Kya.. Her ratio in that picture is really fantastic)


I thought she only matches well long hair, but oh my after seeing her bobbed hair -

She completely change to refreshing 'Kwon Nara' ^^*!



She also matches well with short bobbed hair,

Indeed 'Kwon Nara' is really pretty in Cass CF ㅠ_ㅠ

How can her face is small and pretty ㅠ_ㅠ It is a really very very desirous ratio ㅠ_ㅠ

[Pann] Bundang Lee Na Young Kwon Nara, Comedy Big League Muscularity Chul Soon swimming suit body contest! 

Post response [+17,-44]

1. [+35,-4] The Lee Na Young that I know...

사용자첨부이미지

2. [+4,-0] I spend my life in Bundang but I didn't see that person.... I'm really curious...But who set the national treasure level

3. [+2,-2] Why does this has rank

4. [+1,-0] Did you say national treasure level supporting actor/actress? Do you want to die?

5. [+1,-0] You're like that...

6. [+1,-0] I could not forget you.

7. [+1,-0] She's pretty what

8. [+1,0] Only eat for today and let's start tomorrow

9. [+1,-0] During middle school, Kwon Nara is my fri..end?..Someone that I knowㅋㅋㅋ But she's an unnieㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIt's amazing..Do well!!!!!! Who are we~ uuuuuuu

10. [+1,-0] It's nice to meet Nara unnie here but in the future, instead of CF let's meet as Hello Venus Nara

11. [+0,-1] Isn't it an advertisememt?

12. [+0,-1] Even when the supporting comes out like that, if I actually watch the CF, am I the only one that cannot see anyone except Kim Soo Hyun?

13. [+0,-1] I live in Bundang but I don't know. But I know the real Lee Na Young lives in Bundang

14. [+0,-1] This one is written in the agency. It's difficult to make a living. If a rookie gallery is made in DC, the agency workers pretend like ordinary person there and write promotion post. There is not many viewer but it's pitiful

15. [+0,-1] She's that Hello Venus right? She's pretty but her name is Kwon Na Young.. I think she looks more like Han Ye Seul than Lee Na Young but only I am like that..?

16. [+0,-1] She looks like Dal Shabet Ahyoung..

사용자첨부이미지

17. [+0,-1] Erm,,,,you have to do plastic surgery more.

18. [+0,-0] But I only see Kim Soo Hyun?

19. [+0,-0] Kwon Nara has M in her forehead, but she does her bangs confidently.. I think of mcDonald, so I can't do it like that..

20. [+0,-0] The part-timer is really obvious. This part-timer cannot write it. Please fire him/her.

21. [+0,-0] Bundang Lee Na Young..? I went to the same school with this unnie but I heard of it for the first time

22. [+0,-1] But I didn't see anyone else except Kim Soo Hyun in the CF??

23. [+0,-0] For a moment, I thought Kim Soo Hyun wears pink hot pants in the second picture;;