Monday 11 April 2016

[♡♡Letter][From. Seoyoung] Tonight...Right now, in this moment

Date: 11/4/2016

I think of you~~~~
It's a "You Don't Know" by Loco!
If I listen to Loco's song when I practice and rest for a while
Will it uplifts my mood? I feel better!
Tonight I think of Hello Cupid again
Right now, in this moment I think of Hello Cupud
Hello Cupid don't knowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Excitingly this week also~^^Beautiful Monday!Start!
I hope our fans are always healthy, happy and filled with only fun things! Sincerely! So we make sure to take care of our health
I cherish and love you intensely !
We'll share Love chu chu*
End your day well! Go home carefully!
Make sure to eat! Think a bit of Lee Syeong too...! Hahaha
It's not...enforcement...aigo...ㅋㅋㅋ
Then it was thankful Lee Syeong for today! Good night
After 3 or 4 hours~~to dreamland?ㅋ