Friday 1 April 2016

[Pann] Top 4 of regretful girl group (This is real);;

ㅠㅠ I'll talk about regretful girl group~
(Order concern is a no no)

1. Hello Venus



Truthfully HV is more suitable with bubbly concept like their debut song. Now who we are? Youㅜㅠ~ For you was good ㅠㅠ Sincerely during that time, they have really many media play and article. If they go with concept like debut song, they'll really become famous ... Would you like some tea? What are you doing today? Really cute....
Change of member ㅠㅠㅠ I really miss Ara, Yoonjo ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. Bestie



Bestie is famous as EXID former member.. But I don't know why they aren't famous. Truthfully it's suffocating;; really
I see Bestie in real life and I'm shock. Their ratio is no joke, they're not the type without skills, it's not their beautiful face is attached.. I want to ask about the reason they are not famous ㅠㅜㅠㅜㅜㅠㅜ Excuse Me.. the song was good
And! Love Option....;; This time they are rookie and they really have ni humiliation and pretty ㅠㅠㅠ

3. Dal Shabet



Truthfully Dal Shabet also is a case like HV... They also have change of member but Dal Shabet also suit bubbly concept more and was their debut song Supa Dupa Diva?...Anyway, it has became addictive and I listened to it everyday... Suddenly they did sexy concept from Be Ambitious;;ㅠㅠㅠ And they also has some member change ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. Nine Muses



Wow Nine Muses is really goddess..ㅠㅜㅠㅜ Their song also good and really real performance
They are really model-dol ㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅡㅠ;;ㅠ_ㅠ 
It's really too bad, I hope they become famous faster ㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠ
I really like Kyungri. Actually I like the whole of Nine Mises. They don't have anything that fall out ㅠ퓨ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[Pann] Top 4 of  regretful girl group


Post response [+16,-0]

1. [+2,-0] Nine Muses can become famous if only their agency is a bit good.. It's pitiful. They had comeback

2. [+3,-0] Among that, isn't Nine Muses is the most popular? They also have quite man fans 

3. [+4,-1] Even I don't know about others, Nine Muses is real pitiful really

4. [+4,-0] Nine Musesㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅡ

5. [+7,-0] I approved them all....

6. [+1,-0] Rainbow..ㅠㅠ